Employers in Canada are demonstrably committed to supporting employee well-being as a driver of organizational performance, a healthy Canadian population, and a high-performing economy.
The Charter provides an opportunity for leaders to be national ambassadors for healthy, high-performing organizations. Charter signatories will widely communicate the importance of this goal, share successful practices for achieving it, and encourage other decision-makers in all economic sectors to set their own health and performance goals.
The key outcomes of this charter are to measurably support the health and performance of organizations and more broadly, our Canadian population and economy. Specific outcomes of a commitment to a culture of health and performance include:
- Improved well-being
- Increased commitment to CSR and ESG policies
- Enhanced attraction and retention
- Improved customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Improved reputation
- Improved productivity
- Improved service/product quality
Signees agree to:
- Develop and sustain a culture of health and performance in their organization
- Promote the charter to their colleagues
- Demonstrate how their organization has developed a healthy, high performing work culture to share successful evidence-based practices with others
- Collaborate with other leaders to further the agenda of workplace health and performance
- Advocate for workplace health and performance
Connect with us to learn more about opportunities to sign, get involved, or learn about sponsorship and partnership opportunities.