Employers in Canada are demonstrably committed to supporting employee well-being as a driver of organizational performance, a healthy Canadian population, and a high-performing economy.
The Charter provides an opportunity for leaders to be national ambassadors for healthy, high-performing organizations. Charter signatories will widely communicate the importance of this goal, share successful practices for achieving it, and encourage other decision-makers in all economic sectors to set their own health and performance goals.
The key outcomes of this charter are to measurably support the health and performance of organizations and more broadly, our Canadian population and economy. Specific outcomes of a commitment to a culture of health and performance include:
- Improved well-being
- Increased commitment to CSR and ESG policies
- Enhanced attraction and retention
- Improved customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Improved reputation
- Improved productivity
- Improved service/product quality
Signees agree to:
- Develop and sustain a culture of health and performance in their organization
- Promote the Charter to their colleagues
- Demonstrate how their organization is working towards or has developed a healthy, high performing work culture
- Collaborate with, and learn, from other leaders to further the agenda of workplace health and performance
- Advocate for workplace health and performance
Sign the Charter: demonstrate your commitment to improving workplace health, well-being, and performance.
- Signees receive an optional 20% discount on an employer membership to help assess, transform, and celebrate your organization's commitment to a culture of health and performance.
Join the CEO Ambassador Network: as a signee with demonstrated commitment and action, be widely recognized for your commitment, connect with like-minded CEOs, learn, and share evidence-informed strategies, and use your expertise to propel the movement.
Become a National Influencer: help spread the word with your own co-branded media kit.
Become a Partner Sponsor: be a facilitator of the movement with
recognition of your commitment on all marketing materials related to the charter.
Click here to learn more about how to get involved.
Help share the word. Download our media kit with social media assets and newsletter copy. Let's work together to towards a healthy, high performing Canadian population and economy.